Monday, April 2, 2012

Today's the day!

Today is my next ultrasound.  I adore the fact that my doctor fully embraces my neurotic paranoia and gives me an appointment with a u/s every 2-3 weeks instead of only 2 in the entire pregnancy.  He's pretty much awesome.

I know I haven't udpated like I said I would.  There's just nothing going on.  Since I can't exercise, I have no fun gym stories.  The past few weeks have been terrifyingly easy, pregnancy-wise.  And all I've got is my usual "what-if" Debbie Downer paranoia. Nobody wants to read that over and over again. LOL

We lead a very boring life, and I do usually enjoy that.

So, I'm about 12 weeks now.  Which means one or two more weeks and we will go public with this baby news.  Is it wrong that I'm not excited?  I mean, all the important people already know.  Everybody else is just icing on the cake.  I may not even do a big FB announcement.  ::shrug::  I'll let you know when the time comes. :D

Anyway, same as usual, no news is good news today.  If I come home and update at noon, that's bad.  I do plan on going back to work after my appointment so don't expect any news until later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment