Monday, May 28, 2012

Half Baked!

I know, it's been a while. But hey, no news is good news, right?  Right.

So things have been really good.  No more pregnancy drama.  Felt some flutters at around 15 weeks!  So exciting!  Then... nothing.  Until a few days ago.  Now I'm feeling a few kicks a day.  It's pretty fun, not gonna lie. :)  1 of 4is annoyed that he doesn't want to play with her.  I can't feel outside kicks yet.  Not for her lack of trying.  I was all manner of poked and prodded today.  I feel so abused. LOL  She did, however, get to feel a...something.  It was a ball of hard that definitely wasn't my fat roll.  She was content with that.  For now.  I feel for my future. LOL

Tomorrow morning, we find out if he's really a he!  I won't be posting until tomorrow night though, because my side of the family won't find out until supper time.  Momma Sue wanted gender-reveal cupcakes, so by golly she gets cupcakes.  (Cupcakes filled with pink or blue icing, then the frosting on the top is a neutral color.)

Anyway, that's all I've got for now.  Since I know y'all loves some pictures, I'll include a belly shot.  Happy Half Baked!!  (20w - halfway there!)


No comments:

Post a Comment