Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Eight years ago today, I walked down the aisle and said I do to my super hardcore awesome hubby.  Best.  Decision.  Ever.  True story.

Life has definitely not turned out the way I planned it though.  If everything went according to MY plan, we would have at least 3 or 4 kids by now, the oldest being about 7 years old.  We would so totally not live in Alaska, and I'd be a little Suzie Homemaker with a frilly apron baking cookies. 

Instead, we do live in Alaska, we both have great jobs, brand new cars, and we take vacations at least once a year.  We can be spontaneous.  If we feel like going somewhere, we can just get up and do it. 
So while my life has not turned out the way I planned it, it's been a pretty amazing 8 years. 

While I don't have any kids (yet) I am thankful for all the time that me and the husband have been able to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment