Monday, February 27, 2012

Ultrasound Results!

Great news!  Little Bit has a heartbeat!!  Doc measured it twice.  Once was 103, once was 109.  A tad low, but since I'm still early, he's ok with it.  My official due date is 10/12/12.  But, by those calculations, I'm measuring a few days behind.  Which would put it exactly where I know my due date is based on when I ovulated.  But whatever.  I'll stick with what doc says for now.  It'll move around a lot, I'm sure. :)

I go back in two weeks for another u/s since I have had a loss before. He likes to see his PGAL (pregnant after a loss) ladies more often than his non-loss ladies. 

So, I'd like to introduce you to Little Bit, the cutest little blob ever! LOL



2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that I see 10/12 everywhere? Like, everywhere. I look at the clock and it is 10:12, I get $10.12 worth of change all the time, I have a cousin and two friends born on 10/12... it's good luck, I think. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I loves my little blobby nephew/niece! So excited to see a pic of him/her!! yay!

    ReplyDelete